Saturday 13 September 2014

Batman Assault on Arkham (Review)

I was concerned how it would fit in to the Arkham video game series, however my worries were put to bed and I think it doesn't affect the running of the series between Origins to Asylum.

The premise of this movie is that the Riddler is threatening to post secrets on the internet about the Suicide Squad, so Waller wants them to take either him or the data out. While Batman  is trying to locate a chemical bomb that Joker has set up to destroy Gotham.

 I personally love the dinamic between the team and the fact that they can't stand each other, but all hate Waller more. My favorite character has to be Harley Quinn. Her personality is so child-like  and zany that it makes every scene she is in brilliant to watch.

To sum up what I mean, all I need to say is "Bugs Bunny", you need to watch it to get the refrence but I just love how it goes from calm to completly bizare.

I would recommend this film not only to fans of the games, but anyone who likes the other animated movies Dc brings out. (Kids under the age of 12 may need to be aware of the blood, heads exploding and a sex scene.... Just have to state it, before recomending :( )




No comments:

Post a Comment