Saturday 20 September 2014

Injustice Gods Among Us (Video Game) Review

I love this game.... no matter how much it infuriates me when I get shot constantly by Green Arrow from half way across the map. 

This game, coming out in 2013, is like Mortal Combat with Dc Characters. 

Everything about this game is great.I love the story mode, where you basically have to take down an evil, oppressive version of Superman, who has taken over Earth and turned it into his vision of "Justice." The battle's are really intense, taking care to add in little references to the characters for most. The S.T.A.R Labs side missions, although highly annoying for me (as I have the hand-eye coordination of a bear) are still really fun and do help to try and master moves you find hard to achieve in game.

It's multi-player is what really stands out though. It is great not just for the competitive gamer, but anyone who just wants to have a laugh. Whether it's Killer Frost or Shazam, the battles can always go to anyone if they use the right combination. Not what my brother says "It's just a load of hitting buttons."

Overall this is a great game and has gotten me into playing more types of these games.

No comments:

Post a Comment